Officially Submitted!

Today I have officially submitted my Benjamin A Gilman Scholarship!


I know I have not updated my blog in a while but school has beed really stressful with exams, homework, and papers. So I decided to post some of the projects the camper and I have planned (once a week). So please enjoy and post any ideas you guys may have! Oh, yea, and Happy Leap Year!



~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

About Me

My photo
Konichiwa (Hello), My name is Chany Peguero I am currently a student at UMass Dartmouth. On January 23rd 2012 I was accepted to study abroad in Japan with CIEE. This blog will be used to share my experience as I apply to many Scholarships, as well as share my Gilman Project with my campers at Crossroads4Kids, and to share my experience in Japan with everyone! I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do. (Click on the pictures above to read my Posts!) I would love it if you would also follow me or subscribe to my post.

Followers