Help Change a Campers Life

Donate $10 to a Great Organization!
Sorry I've been super busy getting everything ready for my trip and for camp (3 more Days!!!). Please take the minute to check out this nice video of my campers I had during the school year!



Camper Riley Playing in the Sand :)
Summer is almost here, that means soon enough over 1000 lives will be changed thanks to another Crossroads For Kids summer. You can help make that happen and change a life yourself with a gift of $10 to Crossroads. This summer we will be asking our friends and our friends of friends to make a gift- a small one- to help send a Crossroads kid to camp.

Watch this video NOW to learn how you can change a life and please share this with your friends because:

LOTS OF PEOPLE x $10 = Tons of amazing experiences for our AWESOMETASTIC Crossroads Kids!

Thank you!

www.crowdrise.com/WhatCan10Do


~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

About Me

My photo
Konichiwa (Hello), My name is Chany Peguero I am currently a student at UMass Dartmouth. On January 23rd 2012 I was accepted to study abroad in Japan with CIEE. This blog will be used to share my experience as I apply to many Scholarships, as well as share my Gilman Project with my campers at Crossroads4Kids, and to share my experience in Japan with everyone! I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do. (Click on the pictures above to read my Posts!) I would love it if you would also follow me or subscribe to my post.

Followers