On Monday, we did a community service with Harwich Conservation Trust! During Staff training we like to give back to the community and we took our time to help Harwich Conservation Trust to remove Japanese Knotweed, which was taking over the Conservation in Harwich! The Japanese Knotweed is an invasive root system it's strong growth can damage foundations, buildings, roads, and paving. It can also reduce the capacity of channels in flood defenses to carry water.

We loved working with Harwich Conservation Trust and feel accomplished of what we did!

Before
After

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

About Me

My photo
Konichiwa (Hello), My name is Chany Peguero I am currently a student at UMass Dartmouth. On January 23rd 2012 I was accepted to study abroad in Japan with CIEE. This blog will be used to share my experience as I apply to many Scholarships, as well as share my Gilman Project with my campers at Crossroads4Kids, and to share my experience in Japan with everyone! I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do. (Click on the pictures above to read my Posts!) I would love it if you would also follow me or subscribe to my post.

Followers